corflute signs Brisbane

Corflute signs are often used by real estate agents and are great for short term signage. They are usually displayed outside and are water resistant, UV resistant, and come in a variety of sizes. Corflute stands for ‘Corrugated plastic board’ which is a lightweight and cost-effective fluted board. Corflute printing is perfect for mobile signage that can be placed wherever you want it to be displayed.

Corflute printing standard sizes

  • 450 x 600mm
  • 600 x 900 mm
  • 900 x 1200 mm
Share This