Popular Design SERVICES
Business card Design
Annual Report Design
Branding and Corporate Design
Marketing and collateral Design
need design help?
View our Design Work
Take a look at our design portfolio to see for yourself the range of our design team.
Design Brief Template
Not sure how to communicate your vision? Not a problem. Download our design brief template to help you articulate your vision.
Our Design Team
Liz is a professional graphic designer with years of experience in printing and pre-press. Her knowledge is second to none in the world of print design and her design talents make her a true asset to any project she is on.
Danni is a professional graphic and web designer who specialises in branding and marketing. She is proficient in all major adobe platforms and has an eye for detail. She can help you with any design task from a logo to website branding.
Graphic Design for Your Business
Effective communication is essential to any business, and effective communication is created through design.
Our team of professional designers have created many impactful marketing communications for businesses. They can help you with anything from logos and branding, to flyers, banners, signs, and more. Whether you are looking to update your branding, or to expand it, talk to the experts to make sure you get the best results.
Feel free to have a look at our design portfolio to see for yourself what our designers have done in the past. You can also arrange a free design consultation with one of our designers.
Our Design Process
No two design jobs are the same here at Q Print Group. We make sure that we tailor our design processes to the needs and wants of our clients. In general, we keep to 5 main stages in our designing processes.
1. Brief and consultation. Here you communicate to us the depth and scope of the design job. We take the time here to understand what your wants and needs are for your business and work to tailor a design package that is right for you. You can also use our design brief template to help better articulate your vision to ensure that we are all have the same understanding.
2. Concept Creation. We take the information given to us at the consultation stage and create design ideas and concepts for you to review and see what will best suit your business.
3. Design Development. Once a design concept is finalised, we create the first drafts for you to review.
4. Feedback and Proofing. Here you can give any feedback about the designs as well as any changes you may want to make. We then update the designs based on this feedback and give you a new design proof to review.
5. Design Delivery. The finalised design is handed off to you, the client, to display and show your business off to the world.
3/12 Bimbil St, Albion QLD 4010
+617 3262 3100
Email us using our contact form.